AMBA’s 2020 AMBA Fall Workshop will be at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. Sunday, 30 August – Wednesday, 2 September 2020
Like you, we are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we are still planning to hold our Workshop in late-August. Below are our planning milestones to help you plan for attending and registering for the Workshop
- We will be offering a hybrid Workshop this year. We plan to have an in-person event and also offer a virtual option.
- We plan to open registration on Monday, 15 June. Each year, we usually open online registration in mid-May, so we are pushing this back one month.
- In light of the abbreviated registration window, we will be offering our early bird rates the entire period of in-person registration this year we will also offer our virtual option.
- You can change your in-person registration to virtual (and vice versa) at any time
- If we have to cancel the in-person event all registrations will be transferred to virtual (for both days). This can be altered at any time.
Check back on the AMBA website for more information and updates as we get closer to the dates listed above.
We hope to see everyone in August!
Workshop resource page (coming on 31 August 2020)
2020 Workshop Registration
More information coming soon!
1330 Maryland Ave SW
Washington, DC 20024
Reservations will also open on 15 June. Hotel reservations will be done differently this year, not directly through the hotel, because of the possibility of cancelation. We will share more information as it is available. Please feel free to reach out with any questions: Andia.Dinesen@ambahq.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2020 Workshop please see our sponsorship packet.